venerdì 18 dicembre 2015

Morning frost

This is a very strange season. Somehow out of pace. Calendar says december, Christmas, winter solstice, but the sky whisper maybe autumn... we still have mostly plus temperatures and rain. The annoying grey foggy rain you'd expect from an autumn day. Almost everybody I meet ( ok not so many people since my life here is quite secluded ) is desperately waiting for snow and we make no exception. After the glorious one-day-of-snow it all melted away and it has been dark and muddy ever since. So, few mornings ago, once the light finally made its appearence and showed the world, I was very happy to notice the thin layer of glittering white cover the reality and I had to grab my camera and capture some of that beauty.











Few details from today:
sunrise at 9:21
sunset at 15:06
hours of light : 5 hours 45 minutes

Have a lovely weekend !

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts with me.
I'll try to answer as soon as possible ! :)