1) Spring Sun: The Days are getting longer and the sun is starting to shine – A book that fill you with hope.
Shane's Claiborne ''The irrisestible revolution'' . It's a book that fills me with hope in the human kind,if we could just love one another and consider each others brothers and sisters the world would be a much more beautiful and enjoyble place to be.
2) Crocuses & Tulips: Spring flowers are starting to sprout everywhere – Name an author or series you just discovered that you want to start or read more from.
This is hard for me, living in a foreign country I hardly ever come across new things since I'm pretty much isolated here. So probably I will name an author I've been follwing for quite some time now, Rachel Devenish Ford ( check her blog, it's precious ). She is such a sweet sould and very talented artist and writer.
3) A cool breeze: the days are getting warmer but are still nice and cool – Name a character that was like a breath of fresh air
I'm not sure if it fits because the 'character' exist in real life, but I loved Elizabeth Gilbert as she is in Eat,Pray,Love. Just like spring, in her book Elisabeth is about to begin her life again and she makes it in a brave and wonderful way.
4) Blossoming trees: All trees are bursting with the spring color - Show some book covers that remind you of spring
(I'm sorry for the very low quality picture, check the out in the web for a proper view ... )
Tasha Tudor's Garden
I love Tasha's illustrations and gardening skills. This cover is so full of life !
'Drawn To Nature' is one of the many Clare Walker Leslie book that I own.
Ann Woskamp 'One thousend gifts'
A must read for whoever wants to start a gratitude habit, and the cover is lovely.
5) T-shirts & Shorts: With warmer weather comes cooler clothing - What is your favorite shortest book ?
Maybe 'Everyday Sacred' by Sue Bender. From time to time I love to re-read it and always find inspiration.
6) Spring is the time for new beginnings: What series or series’ are you hoping to start this year?
This is hard, as I said I don't have a clue about what's going on on planet earth lol, but somehow I came across few authors lately so I can't name a series I want to start but at least one author: Emily St.John Mandel . I read about her 'Station Eleven' and now I really want to read it, and why not, maybe her other books as well.
So here's my tag, hopefully you'll get some inspiration from me or my 'partners in crime'. If you want to tag along please leave a comment with a link to your tag :)
Have a lovely day !