mercoledì 4 febbraio 2015

Social Media Book TAG

The 15th of january along with my doughter Gaia I did this '' Books from A to Z '' today she suggested me to join in this new book tag ( I wish I knew what it means ! But she calls it this way lol ) and here I am. Before I start I just want to say that the only social media I use is facebook and I'm not that active, all the other social network are complitely unknown to me, so I'm not sure if I can really get the sense of the different 'questions'. But let's start ...

Twitter - The shortest book you have read :

After browising the book shelf for a while the shortest book I read is Daniel Pennac's Monsieur Malossenr au theatre des chretiens et des maures. This is the original title, of course I read it in italian ( Ultime notizie dalla famiglia )

 Facebook - A book that everybody told you to read :

This is hard ... nobody actually ever told me to read any kind of book beside my mother. Maybe I might say all Doris Lessing books, she loved them and passed them to me to read and talk.

 Tumblr - The book you read before evrybody was talking about

( what is Tumblr ? ) Probably Ann Voskamp's One Thousend Gifts , I have been following her blog for years and as soon as I knew about the book I bought it.

Myspace - A book you don't remember if you liked or not :
 
Oh so many of them. Looking the book shelf I saw Jim Carroll's The basketball diaries and wondered what it was about, so here it is.

Instagram - A book with a beautiful cover that you have to  take a picture of it :
 
The Gift to be simple
by Bill Coleman

Youtube - A book that you would like to become a movie :
 
A my doughter, I'd also like to see Flavio Insinna 'La macchina della felicita'' become a movie, beautiful sweet melancholic book.

Goodreads - A book you recomend to everybody :
 
At the moment probably Nick Vujicic's Life without limits
If someone wants to join us doing this, please leave a comment with a link so we can enjoy reading it !


1 commento:

  1. Hi friend! I love it when you visit my blog! I'm not sure if I have your email anymore!

    RispondiElimina

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts with me.
I'll try to answer as soon as possible ! :)