sabato 3 gennaio 2015

Two of many

I could describe myself as a craft-addicted ( and pictures addicted, painting addicted, writer wannabe ... you got the picture ahahah pun intended of course ) but in this right moment of my life I'm kinda working to make all those passion something 'more'. So at the moment I have litterally dozen of projects going on and I happily jump from one to the other without negletting none of them. Of course it may take a week or two before coming back to one of the projects ( depending if I'm finishing one, in case I just concentrate on that one ) but I'm quite satisfied to see all of them progressing somehow and most of all having quite clear in mind where I am going and what I want to achieve. Here two of my WIP.





This is part of a looooooong term project. I need it finished for may and I hope it will turn out as it looks in my mind. I'll try to update my WIP while it progress also to keep track of my work.




This is a colourful blanket I started more then one year ago. I almost forgot about it until few weeks ago when I started a de-cluttering camp and got hold of this lovely basket filled with woolen goodies and included it in my 'stop the pity party and roll your sleves up' plan to better my life.
I can't wait to see it finished. 

:)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts with me.
I'll try to answer as soon as possible ! :)