venerdì 9 gennaio 2015

Finished !!!

Just a very quick update, it's very late, but I'm so happy about my new finished project that I really want to share it :) ...





As I was working on this little project of mine I couldn't help but stopping from crocheting every now and then and admire the colours and the pattern that was freely flowing out of my fingers. I treated the yarn as I treat my watercolours, I chose them one after the other as they pleased my eyes and played with them, creating an appealing pattern ... which I wouldn't be able to repeat since it was just a spontaneous occurance.
But what was the purpose for this ? ...


Can you get the hint ?


Here it is !!!!
And I LOVE IT !!
My little black travel journal was in need of an upgrading heheheh ... I grew tired of its black and plain look and now it's fabolous don't you think ? 

p.s. If there's anybody out there, might you be so kind to drop me a line here ? The blog is rather new and I'd love to have some feedback about it :)

Thank you,
mamaF

2 commenti:

  1. È bellissimo, complimenti! Sia i colori che anche l'idea... un journal se lo merita davvero, di essere ben custodito!
    un caro saluto
    S.

    RispondiElimina

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts with me.
I'll try to answer as soon as possible ! :)